We are open from 10 am to 4:00 pm (Glasshouses 11am to 3:30pm)
- From December until the end of February, the Garden will be open on weekdays only and close at weekends.
- From March to end of November we are open every day
The Garden is largely accessible for wheelchairs and mobility scooters with a designated path leading around the Garden and glasshouses. Disabled toilet facilities are available on site.
Only registered disability assistance dogs are permitted in the Garden.
- Adults - £5.00 (from December to the end of January entry will be by way of donation box at the gate)
- Children under 18 - Free
- Students from all institutions - Free
- University of Bristol staff (including retired) and alumni - Free
- Members of the Friends of the Botanic Garden - Free.
(If you wish to join the Friends please go to https://botanic-garden.bristol.ac.uk/become-a-member/ and complete the forms and send to the Membership Secretary before making your booking as no refunds will be given for entry tickets purchased before joining.)
Refreshments are now taking a winter break until March 2022.
Come on a tour
Guided tours are a great way to learn about the history of the Garden, our fascinating plant collections, and the work we do.
Tours take around 1 hour 30 minutes and are available at special events. Please see below for Curator's tours and group tours.
At certain times of the year the Curator leads informative tours of the Garden.
Free to Friends of the Garden, students and University of Bristol staff.
£9.00 per visitor. No need to book, just come along.
We offer inspiring school visits for primary and secondary school pupils.
Arrange a group tour
We can arrange tours for organised groups of 10 or more.
Group tours cost £9.00 per visitor (this includes the standard entry fee)